Training for professionals
We work with businesses to provide training and advice.
Jason Vale from Lloyds Bank attended a training session on Learning Disability Awareness and said:
"I'd like to thank the Ambassadors for such a great session on Wednesday – it was excellent and contained lots of thought provoking content."
This project is funded by the Henry Smith charity.
CASBA offers training that is:
- Flexible and suits your organisation's needs
- Can be online or in-person
- Delivered by experienced trainers and experts by experience
Outcomes you can expect:
- Increased inclusivity
- Better onboarding experience for your new employees
- Better retention
- Increased diversity
What we help with:
- Disability Awareness
- Employing staff with learning disabilities
Training Courses for social work professionals through CASBA
In addition to training for other organisations, CASBA offers an online training module for social workers and social work students as part of our Pregnancy to Parenthood programme: